1. Anti slip: Dense plastic flooring usually has good anti slip performance, making it very suitable for places that require anti slip, such as hospitals, schools, etc.
2. Waterproofing: Due to the material characteristics of dense plastic flooring, it has good waterproof performance and can be used in humid environments. It can also be cleaned with a large water flow rate during cleaning.
3. Fire prevention: Dense plastic flooring is a non combustible flooring material that meets building fire protection standards and can have a certain fire prevention effect in fires.
4. Easy to clean: The surface of the dense plastic floor is smooth and flat, and it is not easy to breed bacteria. It is very convenient to use, and only needs to be cleaned with water or detergent.
5. Comfort: The dense plastic floor contains a certain amount of softener and elastic system, making its foot feel more comfortable and not feeling too hard or uncomfortable when walking.